- Wednesday — 12pm–10pm (Requires a Wednesday Check-In Pass)
- Thursday — 10am–Midnight
- Friday — 10am–Midnight
- Saturday — 10am–2pm
- Sunday — Gate Closed
- Monday — 11am (all guests off property)
*If you arrive outside of front gate hours, you will not be able to enter until it re-opens in the morning.
- Have tickets & ID ready.
- Temporarily park your car at gate while you check-in (register, ID check, ticket scan, and obtain your wristband).
- Get back in your vehicle to proceed to event parking.
- Parking is $20 per car. Please have cash in exact change ready to avoid creating traffic. Anytime you leave the property, you will have to show your parking validation when you return. If you lose your parking validation you will have to re-purchase.
- Upon first arrival, you may unload directly at your camp site until 9PM. Unload first, return your car to main parking, then set-up your campsite. DO NOT set up camp until you have returned your car to parking. You have 15 minutes to unload so you do not create traffic.
Travel by Car
Washington, DC – 2.5 hours
Baltimore – 2.5 hours
Pittsburgh – 2.5 hours
Philadelphia – 3.5 hours
New York City – 5 hours
Cleveland – 5 hours
Buffalo – 5.5 hours
Columbus – 5.5 hours
Cincinnati – 7 hours
Toronto – 7.5 hours
Louisville – 8 hours
Boston – 8.5 hours
Nearest Major Airports
IAD Washington Dulles – 2 hours
PIT Pittsburgh – 2.5 hours
DCA Washington Reagan – 2.5 hours
BWI Baltimore – 2.5 hours
PHL Philadelphia – 3.5 hours
Introducing RideCher, Campout’s first “transit system”! Hop on our new 6-passenger golf cart at main stops and let some sweet (or salty) queens whisk you away to get Hemlock Hole’d in minutes. Rides cost $2 using your RFID wrist band, and all proceeds will be donated to our favorite organization, SisTers PGH.
In Pittsburgh, SisTers is doing THE WORK. They’re a transgender centered drop-in space, resource provider and shelter transitioning program. They’re also responsible for the incredible People’s Pride, the fast-growing black trans-led pride celebration that is the antithesis to Pittsburgh’s corporate-sponsored mess. Let’s give them some love while you get a ride.
Find stops at all major festival sites around the main loop by looking for the signs, then hang there for just a few minutes.