Now Accepting Visual Artist Applications
We're looking for experienced traditional and non-traditional creatives to help realize the visual experience at camp. If you can conceive of a creative vision and bring it to life on budget and on time, we are looking for you! Whatever mad path you take to get from point A to Z is up to you.
Must be able to:
- Conceive of creative concept(s) that are visually stunning and functional.
- Command space with your vision (impact and/or scale).
- Clearly and concisely communicate your vision and how you will execute it.
- Manage a budget, source and order the materials.
- Manage production and installation, including managing a team of volunteers to help you.
- Communicate regularly via Slack, Email, and Google Meet.
- Commit a chunk of your time and talents from May through August.
Required Skills / Temperament
- Flexible, embraces change & feedback, views challenges as opportunities
- Handy in construction, fabrication and installation
Some things to share with us:
- Name + Preferred Pronouns
- City & State
- Relevant Skills
- Examples of relevant personal or client work
- Portfolio: Sketches, Photos, CADs
- Site specific proposals for Camp
- Anything inside or out of the box that shows a creative vision and the skills to bring it to life.