Food & Beverage at Honcho Campout
Experienced camper and want to cook all of your own meals? Have at it. Would you rather not have to worry about any of that during the week? Great. From meal plans to fire rings for cooking, we've got you covered. We've overhauled our Food & Beverage program for 2022, so read on for all of the details.
Meal Plan Updates for 2022
As Campout has grown, we've been looking at how we can also scale the Meal Plans to keep up. For 2022, we're partnering with Black Radish to evolve the meal plan with changes that will greatly improve dining options as well as the quanitity available. Here's what to expect:
What hasn't changed
- The price: $200
- Meal times: Brunch is served 9am-1pm, Dinner from 4pm-8pm, Thursday through Sunday.
- Meat & Veg options will be available as always.
- The Location: We're building a new food court opposite from Pick-Me-Ups (formerly Coffee Dragons)
- Increased Capacity: We'll be able to sell a lot more of them this year to match demand.
- More Variety: You'll be able to choose from 6 different carefully selected vendors, 3 focusing on Brunch, and 3 focusing on Dinner. You choose, first come, first served. Check this page in the coming weeks as we start sharing details on our vendors.
à la Carte
For those arriving early on Wednesday, we'll have two à la Carte food vendor options for you to choose from. These are paid for with your RFID cashless wristband, and are not a part of the Meal Plan.
Another change for 2022 is that we're slaying Coffee Dragons. Honcho will be taking over the space and converting it to Pick-Me-Ups. Here's what's on offer:
- KLVN Coffee Labs: Our favorite coffee purveyors from Pittsburgh will be on hand with hot, cold, and specialty coffee drinks.
- Goodlander Cocktails: They're back for 2022, and will be serving an expanded menu of their draft specialty cocktails.
- Non-Acoholic Drinks: An assortment of our favorite canned, bottled, and boxed non-alcoholic drinks will be available.
- General Store: À la carte food selections, packaged snacks, toiletries, ice, and firewood.
Our successful in-house beverage program returns this year, offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Bars will be located at the main stages, with additional beverages available at Pick-Me-Ups. You can bring your own alcohol for your campsite or any other areas without bars. No personal booze can be brought into areas with bars due to liquor licensing restrictions.
Groceries & Cooking
The closest full-service grocery store is Food Lion in Hancock, MD, a 25-minute drive away from camp. The address is 345 N Pennsylvania Ave, Hancock, MD 21750. You can head there any time during Front Gate Hours:
- Wednesday - 12pm–7pm
- Thursday & Friday - 10am–7pm
- Saturday - 10am–2pm
- Sunday - GATE CLOSED
Campers can bring and prepare their own food. There are no grills on-site, so you will need to bring a small camp stove / grill or be able to cook over your campfire. Fires are permitted at camp sites and around camp in general. Four Quarters loans fire rings (required) at Pick-Me-Ups, where we'll also be selling firewood. You must use a fire ring if you’re creating a fire. Coolers are essential to keep perishables chilled and fresh. We'll be selling ice at Pick-Me-Ups.
Four Quarters is a leave no trace venue, just like Burning Man. Waste bins will be placed near bars and dance areas– please use them. Our Site Maintenance volunteers will be servicing the bins. There will also be a large dumpster accessible for use upon arrival/departure. All attendees are responsible for their trash. Please keep your camp clean.